Return Home Page
Tracking and Reporting
The BIDAWARD program allows for instant tracking and
reporting about any project bid and award and its current status, inclusive of information about all
related bid documents and appendices. Because the program is a multi-user
system, every authorized user (usually restricted to top management only) can
instantly review on his/her computer screen information about any bid proposal
and read such original documents that had been created and also saved in the
form of magnetic files.
To generate reports, the following attribute combinations are available:
- Report ID (project reference ID)
- Report Title
- Control Date: (Inquiry, Bid Due, Bid Extension, Bid Award, or all)l
- Report Period: from A-date to Z-date
- Bid Proposal Stage (Started, Pending, Submitted, Rejected, Awarded)
- Report Sort
- To show or not to show Dollar Values
- Report Format: Summary of Details
- Report Type: printed, or e-mail
The e-mail type of reports are suitable to be used as
attachment to distribution by e-mail, as well as for publishing to the Company
Intranet Web Site.
Because the BIDAWARD program is the database of all bid
proposals and award of the company, therefore:
- The bid and award information provided by BIDAWARD can be an extremely
valuable source of historical information for future bid proposals,
comparisons of costs versus efforts, and other statistical data.
- The information contained in the database - showing contents and locations
of all related documents - can be very convenient for new bid proposal preparation.
- The instant access to the bid proposal data, and the current progress
assessment, can be seen as a great convenience by the top management of the
- The instant data retrieval, inclusive of the contents and location of
individual documents that comprise the bid proposals, will greatly facilitate
the job of secretaries.